Friday, March 27, 2020

A Quarantine Project: Harmony #6 — BESANÇON

SO WE'RE ALL STILL STUCK INSIDE


Original harmonization: BESANÇON


Number nine, but no revolution. Voices United hymn #9 is "People, Look East! The Time is Near," to the fun French folk ... song (I couldn't think of a synonym for 'song' that started with an 'f') given the tune name Besançon.
Personally I like this one to fly on its own, but I think this harmony may need a more measure pace than I prefer.
External Mediafire link to the PDF in the description.

PDF here! Just click the link! It should work by now, I think.

For my next magic trick, I'm going to make ten numbers disappear! Everything between #10 and #19 is ineligible for my work, either just being a prayer in (copyrighted) text or being too modern (and thus still under copyright). So #20, Winchester New, is up.



Creative Commons License
This harmonization by Mike Cutler is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment