Thursday, April 14, 2016

Hymn-A-Week 45

Every so often I start to wonder: is this the week?

Is it this week that this toiling in obscurity, pumping out tune after tune, week after week, finally gets to me? Do I lose my mind and start doing some very strange things?

I think this might have been the week.


I guess that as I approach the end of this project, or at least this particular incarnation of it, I'm starting to get a little squirrelly with the melodies. And the harmonies. And just about everything about it.

But it's interesting! So... there's that.

Creative Commons License
This hymn tune by Mike Cutler is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


Your donations can help me keep writing these! Click to feed a composer!

No comments:

Post a Comment